Where Are They Now? Girl GroupsRelated: Where Are They Now, Diddy, Victoria Beckham
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 16
Members: Carnie Wilson, Chynna Phillips, Wendy Wilson
Then: As the progeny of members of The Beach Boys and The Mamas & the Papas, Chynna, Carnie and Wendy were destined for stardom.
Now: Wilson Phillips reemerged in the spotlight in 2011 when they were featured in "Bridesmaids." The band released a new album, titled "Dedicated," in 2012 and had a reality show, "Wilson Phillips: Still Holding On," on TV Guide Network. Chynna, who appeared on "Dancing With the Stars" in 2011, has been married to William Baldwin since 1995; the couple has three children. Carnie has fought obesity her entire life, having gastric bypass surgery in 1999 and lap-band surgery in 2012. She has two daughters with her music producer husband, Rob Bonfiglio. Her sister, Wendy, is married to record producer Daniel Knutson and has four sons.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite