Whitney Houston Dies: Daughter Bobbi Kristina "Shattered"
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 18
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: GC2/ZJE/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Bachelorette Contestant in a Coma After Paragliding AccidentMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Join NBC's Kentucky Derby CoverageMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War Criminals
Of the millions mourning Whitney Houston's tragic Saturday death at age 48, no one was hit harder than Bobbi Kristina Brown.
"Her world will be shattered," a family source tells Us Weekly of the "Greatest Love of All" singer's 18-year-old daughter with ex-husband Bobby Brown.
An aspiring singer and actress with an impressive voice of her own, Bobbi "wanted to be just like her mother."
Although Houston was supportive of her daughter's dreams -- the pair had started working together on songs in the studio -- things frequently got sidetracked by the Grammy winner's ongoing struggles with addiction, and young Bobbi even took a "caretaker" role with her ailing mom.
"She idolized Whitney, which made always seeing her mom in disarray that much worse," the insider explains. (Houston, who finally divorced Bobby Brown, 43, in 2007, entered rehab last spring.)
"Bobbi was always by her side in everything she did," the source adds. "She was really her mom's caretaker and biggest cheerleader and biggest fan...I don't know how she will be able to go on."
Houston was found unconscious in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Saturday afternoon; after unsuccessfully performing CPR, paramedics pronounced her dead at 3:55 p.m. Her cause of death is still unknown, but authorities said "no foul play" is suspected.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite