Whitney Houston Dies: Daughter Bobbi Kristina "Shattered"
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 18
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Larry Busacca/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: CHRISTINE NESBITT/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: LARRY BUSACA/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: CARL SEIBERT/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: GC2/ZJE/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Of the millions mourning Whitney Houston's tragic Saturday death at age 48, no one was hit harder than Bobbi Kristina Brown.
"Her world will be shattered," a family source tells Us Weekly of the "Greatest Love of All" singer's 18-year-old daughter with ex-husband Bobby Brown.
An aspiring singer and actress with an impressive voice of her own, Bobbi "wanted to be just like her mother."
Although Houston was supportive of her daughter's dreams -- the pair had started working together on songs in the studio -- things frequently got sidetracked by the Grammy winner's ongoing struggles with addiction, and young Bobbi even took a "caretaker" role with her ailing mom.
"She idolized Whitney, which made always seeing her mom in disarray that much worse," the insider explains. (Houston, who finally divorced Bobby Brown, 43, in 2007, entered rehab last spring.)
"Bobbi was always by her side in everything she did," the source adds. "She was really her mom's caretaker and biggest cheerleader and biggest fan...I don't know how she will be able to go on."
Houston was found unconscious in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Saturday afternoon; after unsuccessfully performing CPR, paramedics pronounced her dead at 3:55 p.m. Her cause of death is still unknown, but authorities said "no foul play" is suspected.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite