Deal reportedly made in Whitney Houston estate case
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Marcus Huffman/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.8 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.9 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: © Chris Walter/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
The executors of Whitney Houston's estate have reportedly reached a deal to restructure inheritance payments for the late singer's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
RELATED: In memoriam: Whitney Houston
The 19-year-old stands to inherit her mother's multimillion dollar fortune following her death earlier this year and a payment plan had been put in place so she would reportedly receive a cash sum on her 21st birthday, with further pay outs when she turns 25 and 30.
However, her grandmother, Cissy Houston, and the singer's sister-in-law, Pat Houston, the co-executors of the estate, filed a legal petition in Georgia last month put in place a new system to make sure Bobbi Kristina doesn't have access to too much money all at once.
A new report suggests the case has now been dismissed after the co-executors reached a deal with the teenager. TMZ.com reports few changes have been made to the pay out plan, but both sides are satisfied with the agreement.
Houston drowned in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel in February.
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite