Deal reportedly made in Whitney Houston estate case
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Marcus Huffman/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.8 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.9 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: © Chris Walter/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
The executors of Whitney Houston's estate have reportedly reached a deal to restructure inheritance payments for the late singer's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
RELATED: In memoriam: Whitney Houston
The 19-year-old stands to inherit her mother's multimillion dollar fortune following her death earlier this year and a payment plan had been put in place so she would reportedly receive a cash sum on her 21st birthday, with further pay outs when she turns 25 and 30.
However, her grandmother, Cissy Houston, and the singer's sister-in-law, Pat Houston, the co-executors of the estate, filed a legal petition in Georgia last month put in place a new system to make sure Bobbi Kristina doesn't have access to too much money all at once.
A new report suggests the case has now been dismissed after the co-executors reached a deal with the teenager. TMZ.com reports few changes have been made to the pay out plan, but both sides are satisfied with the agreement.
Houston drowned in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel in February.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite