Who Is Justin Bieber's Girlfriend?
- Photo: Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 10 Highs (and Lows) From 'The Voice' Final 5 Performances (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:31:49 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Brian Stelter's CNN Debut Gets Bumpy Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:43:07 AM
- 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- 10 Highs (and Lows) From 'The Voice' Final 5 Performances (Guest Blog)
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's official: Justin Bieber has a girlfriend! But before you start going through the who's who of young Hollywood, it isn't Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato.
No, it's a girl named Michaela Wallace, who's basically Justin's girl because she said so, or rather sang so: Last week she released "Justin Bieber's Girlfriend." Since then, the video has gotten nearly a half-million views on YouTube. Not bad for a 14-year-old Belieber!
RELATED: See more Bieber pics
Michaela fell in love with singing way before she fell for the Biebs. "I have been singing as long as I can remember. Music has always been a passion of mine and part of my life," she tells Celebuzz. "In church, at school or just on a regular day when I disappear into my room for some one-on-one time with my guitar." At 7, she started playing pianos, and at 10 she taught herself to play Taylor Swift's "Our Song." For the past year, Michaela's written her own music, but this past June, she teamed up with Nashville-based songwriter Deanna Harper after Deanna saw some of her videos she posted online. (Hmm, sounds like Bieber's story!) Her EP, which is out now, features three songs that she cowrote, including "Justin Bieber's Girlfriend."
RELATED: Justin gets his PDA on
So what is it about Justin that makes Michaela want to date him? "I love Justin Bieber because he has great music that I can relate to," she says. "And it doesn't hurt that he's really hot!"
Maybe having a hit song and becoming famous is the way to Justin's heart. "There are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status. Someone told me it's great to be with somebody who has just as much to lose as you do," he recently told Britain's The Guardian. "[Dating someone famous is] probably a good idea. Because I can never date somebody who's so in love with me that she would do anything for me."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite