- Photo: Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's official: Justin Bieber has a girlfriend! But before you start going through the who's who of young Hollywood, it isn't Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato.
No, it's a girl named Michaela Wallace, who's basically Justin's girl because she said so, or rather sang so: Last week she released "Justin Bieber's Girlfriend." Since then, the video has gotten nearly a half-million views on YouTube. Not bad for a 14-year-old Belieber!
RELATED: See more Bieber pics
Michaela fell in love with singing way before she fell for the Biebs. "I have been singing as long as I can remember. Music has always been a passion of mine and part of my life," she tells Celebuzz. "In church, at school or just on a regular day when I disappear into my room for some one-on-one time with my guitar." At 7, she started playing pianos, and at 10 she taught herself to play Taylor Swift's "Our Song." For the past year, Michaela's written her own music, but this past June, she teamed up with Nashville-based songwriter Deanna Harper after Deanna saw some of her videos she posted online. (Hmm, sounds like Bieber's story!) Her EP, which is out now, features three songs that she cowrote, including "Justin Bieber's Girlfriend."
RELATED: Justin gets his PDA on
So what is it about Justin that makes Michaela want to date him? "I love Justin Bieber because he has great music that I can relate to," she says. "And it doesn't hurt that he's really hot!"
Maybe having a hit song and becoming famous is the way to Justin's heart. "There are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status. Someone told me it's great to be with somebody who has just as much to lose as you do," he recently told Britain's The Guardian. "[Dating someone famous is] probably a good idea. Because I can never date somebody who's so in love with me that she would do anything for me."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite