Why Fergie Doesn't Want Kids With Josh Duhamel Yet
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 23
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 23
- Photo: DT2/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Deano/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks12 of 23
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks15 of 23
- Photo: Chris Weeks and Jason Merritt / Getty - WireImage/.16 of 23
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet17 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Facebook/.19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter21 of 23
- Photo: INB/WENN22 of 23
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
They recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary, but Fergie and Josh Duhamel still feel like newlyweds.
"We like each other. We like hanging out together and we have fun," Fergie tells MTV News. "We have fun in the kitchen cooking and singing silly songs. Not to give too much away -- I'm not going any further than that -- but we have a good time together, and it's nice to get to have that quality time. We enjoy it."
Though they're often asked when they plan to start having kids, Fergie insists she won't be making a pregnancy announcement anytime soon.
"It's not happening yet, I can tell you that definitely," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 37, says. "But we want to have a family, so that's in the cards, but it's just not this second."
Though Duhamel, 39, is currently shooting "Scenic Route," his wife is currently taking a break from music. "Eight years of being on the road, and now I've been off the road, what, five months? ... I'm enjoying this time of just being home for that long of a period."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite