Why Fergie Doesn't Want Kids With Josh Duhamel Yet
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 23
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 23
- Photo: DT2/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Deano/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks12 of 23
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks15 of 23
- Photo: Chris Weeks and Jason Merritt / Getty - WireImage/.16 of 23
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet17 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Facebook/.19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter21 of 23
- Photo: INB/WENN22 of 23
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
They recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary, but Fergie and Josh Duhamel still feel like newlyweds.
"We like each other. We like hanging out together and we have fun," Fergie tells MTV News. "We have fun in the kitchen cooking and singing silly songs. Not to give too much away -- I'm not going any further than that -- but we have a good time together, and it's nice to get to have that quality time. We enjoy it."
Though they're often asked when they plan to start having kids, Fergie insists she won't be making a pregnancy announcement anytime soon.
"It's not happening yet, I can tell you that definitely," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 37, says. "But we want to have a family, so that's in the cards, but it's just not this second."
Though Duhamel, 39, is currently shooting "Scenic Route," his wife is currently taking a break from music. "Eight years of being on the road, and now I've been off the road, what, five months? ... I'm enjoying this time of just being home for that long of a period."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite