Why Fergie Doesn't Want Kids With Josh Duhamel Yet
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 23
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 23
- Photo: DT2/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Deano/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks12 of 23
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks15 of 23
- Photo: Chris Weeks and Jason Merritt / Getty - WireImage/.16 of 23
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet17 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Facebook/.19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter21 of 23
- Photo: INB/WENN22 of 23
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
They recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary, but Fergie and Josh Duhamel still feel like newlyweds.
"We like each other. We like hanging out together and we have fun," Fergie tells MTV News. "We have fun in the kitchen cooking and singing silly songs. Not to give too much away -- I'm not going any further than that -- but we have a good time together, and it's nice to get to have that quality time. We enjoy it."
Though they're often asked when they plan to start having kids, Fergie insists she won't be making a pregnancy announcement anytime soon.
"It's not happening yet, I can tell you that definitely," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 37, says. "But we want to have a family, so that's in the cards, but it's just not this second."
Though Duhamel, 39, is currently shooting "Scenic Route," his wife is currently taking a break from music. "Eight years of being on the road, and now I've been off the road, what, five months? ... I'm enjoying this time of just being home for that long of a period."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite