Will Adam Levine Have to Eat His Own Words Again?
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: ELMO/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: GRPR/GSI8 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Adam Levine had to do a little backtracking when he released his own celebrity fragrance 222 after previously tweeting, "I also would like to put an official ban on celebrity fragrances. Punishable by death from this point forward," back in 2011, and it looks like he might be headed that way again with this brand-new video previewing his Kmart/Shop Your Way men's clothing and accessories line!
"You know what a lazy beanie is right? It's like the actor thing," he jokes while making an overly serious face, obviously throwing some shade at the much-maligned trend.
But though it's clearly all in good fun, the video does show how heavily involved Levine is behind-the-scenes of his new line, making quick decisions on precise details having to do with his belts, scarves and hats.
"Partnering with Shop Your Way to develop this line was an exciting opportunity for me and I am really looking forward to diving into the process of designing an apparel and accessory collection," the popular Voice mentor said in a statement when the news of his latest endeavor broke in January.
The exclusive-to-Kmart Adam Levine collection, which includes denim, outerwear and and knits ($14.99 to $69.99) as well as a range of accessories ($9.99 to $16.99) launches online on Sept. 15 (at shopyourway.com), and will hit Kmart stores on Oct. 1.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite