Will Adam Levine Have to Eat His Own Words Again?
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: ELMO/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: GRPR/GSI8 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Adam Levine had to do a little backtracking when he released his own celebrity fragrance 222 after previously tweeting, "I also would like to put an official ban on celebrity fragrances. Punishable by death from this point forward," back in 2011, and it looks like he might be headed that way again with this brand-new video previewing his Kmart/Shop Your Way men's clothing and accessories line!
"You know what a lazy beanie is right? It's like the actor thing," he jokes while making an overly serious face, obviously throwing some shade at the much-maligned trend.
But though it's clearly all in good fun, the video does show how heavily involved Levine is behind-the-scenes of his new line, making quick decisions on precise details having to do with his belts, scarves and hats.
"Partnering with Shop Your Way to develop this line was an exciting opportunity for me and I am really looking forward to diving into the process of designing an apparel and accessory collection," the popular Voice mentor said in a statement when the news of his latest endeavor broke in January.
The exclusive-to-Kmart Adam Levine collection, which includes denim, outerwear and and knits ($14.99 to $69.99) as well as a range of accessories ($9.99 to $16.99) launches online on Sept. 15 (at shopyourway.com), and will hit Kmart stores on Oct. 1.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite