Will.i.am and Cheryl Cole in Car Accident
- Photo: Photofab/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures2 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: TCAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: NC1/TWT/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Andreas Rentz/GettyImages.com12 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am is wearing a neck brace following his car crash on Wednesday.
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
The rapper was driving along a street in Los Angeles with British singer Cheryl Cole in the early hours of the morning when his vehicle smashed into the side of a parked car.
A spokesman for the star initially tried to play down the incident by describing it as a "minor fender-bender" and insisting no one got hurt, but photographs have since emerged showing the pair bloodied and stunned in the aftermath of the crash.
In the images, will.i.am can be seen with blood streaming down his face after the vehicle's airbag deployed to prevent his head from striking the steering wheel.
RELATED: Guys Who Dress Like Girls
Cole is also shown looking shocked as blood pours out of her nose and over her lips, while the rapper reaches across to comfort her.
Police were called to the scene, and will.i.am was then taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment. He later emerged wearing a neck brace. Cole was reportedly treated for her injuries at the scene and was not taken to hospital.
Cole is in Los Angeles rehearsing for a solo tour and working on new tracks in a studio with will.i.am.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite