Will.i.am and Cheryl Cole in Car Accident
- Photo: Photofab/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures2 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: TCAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: NC1/TWT/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Andreas Rentz/GettyImages.com12 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am is wearing a neck brace following his car crash on Wednesday.
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
The rapper was driving along a street in Los Angeles with British singer Cheryl Cole in the early hours of the morning when his vehicle smashed into the side of a parked car.
A spokesman for the star initially tried to play down the incident by describing it as a "minor fender-bender" and insisting no one got hurt, but photographs have since emerged showing the pair bloodied and stunned in the aftermath of the crash.
In the images, will.i.am can be seen with blood streaming down his face after the vehicle's airbag deployed to prevent his head from striking the steering wheel.
RELATED: Guys Who Dress Like Girls
Cole is also shown looking shocked as blood pours out of her nose and over her lips, while the rapper reaches across to comfort her.
Police were called to the scene, and will.i.am was then taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment. He later emerged wearing a neck brace. Cole was reportedly treated for her injuries at the scene and was not taken to hospital.
Cole is in Los Angeles rehearsing for a solo tour and working on new tracks in a studio with will.i.am.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite