Will.i.am and Cheryl Cole in Car Accident
- Photo: Photofab/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures2 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: TCAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: NC1/TWT/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Andreas Rentz/GettyImages.com12 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am is wearing a neck brace following his car crash on Wednesday.
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
The rapper was driving along a street in Los Angeles with British singer Cheryl Cole in the early hours of the morning when his vehicle smashed into the side of a parked car.
A spokesman for the star initially tried to play down the incident by describing it as a "minor fender-bender" and insisting no one got hurt, but photographs have since emerged showing the pair bloodied and stunned in the aftermath of the crash.
In the images, will.i.am can be seen with blood streaming down his face after the vehicle's airbag deployed to prevent his head from striking the steering wheel.
RELATED: Guys Who Dress Like Girls
Cole is also shown looking shocked as blood pours out of her nose and over her lips, while the rapper reaches across to comfort her.
Police were called to the scene, and will.i.am was then taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment. He later emerged wearing a neck brace. Cole was reportedly treated for her injuries at the scene and was not taken to hospital.
Cole is in Los Angeles rehearsing for a solo tour and working on new tracks in a studio with will.i.am.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite