Willow Smith plotting revenge against Justin Bieber after show prank
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Will Smith's singing daughter, Willow, has vowed to get even with her brother, Jaden, and tour mate Justin Bieber after they played a prank on her during a show on Sunday night.
RELATED: Celebs who had lucky breaks
The two chart stars are touring together, and after Willow attempted to trick Bieber at a gig last week, he made plans to give her a scare during her set.
Taking to his Twitter page before his concert in Manchester, England, on Sunday, he wrote, "So the other day Willow decided to try and prank me. PRANK ME!! Well now is PHASE 1 of my REVENGE!! Manchester get ready!!"
So Bieber and Jaden donned face paint and sneaked onto the stage while Willow was performing. - Now the 10-year-old sensation is plotting her own revenge on the boys.
In a post on her Facebook page, she writes, "My big brother's (sic) Justin and Jaden pranked me on stage tonight... payback!!!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite