Willow Smith Shaves Her Head!
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
She's best known for her song, "Whip My Hair," but Willow Smith won't be doing much of that for awhile.
The 11-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, shared photos of herself on her WhoSay account on Thursday sporting a shaved head at ballet class with the caption, "Dance your feelings out…"
The pint-size singer has been rocking over-the-top ensembles -- including a leopard pony hair suit with a gold-spiked Givenchy bag -- on the red carpet for years.
"She is young, edgy, and individual," Smith's stylist, Rob Zangardi, told Us Weekly.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite