Willow Smith Shaves Her Head!
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
She's best known for her song, "Whip My Hair," but Willow Smith won't be doing much of that for awhile.
The 11-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, shared photos of herself on her WhoSay account on Thursday sporting a shaved head at ballet class with the caption, "Dance your feelings out…"
The pint-size singer has been rocking over-the-top ensembles -- including a leopard pony hair suit with a gold-spiked Givenchy bag -- on the red carpet for years.
"She is young, edgy, and individual," Smith's stylist, Rob Zangardi, told Us Weekly.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite