Willow Smith Shaves Her Head!
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
She's best known for her song, "Whip My Hair," but Willow Smith won't be doing much of that for awhile.
The 11-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, shared photos of herself on her WhoSay account on Thursday sporting a shaved head at ballet class with the caption, "Dance your feelings out…"
The pint-size singer has been rocking over-the-top ensembles -- including a leopard pony hair suit with a gold-spiked Givenchy bag -- on the red carpet for years.
"She is young, edgy, and individual," Smith's stylist, Rob Zangardi, told Us Weekly.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite