Willow Smith to whip up 'Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" has a guest list chock full of stars that includes one of music's youngest sensations, Willow Smith.
People.com reports that the 10-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith will perform at the television event. The young starlet's hit single "Whip My Hair" brought her to prominence earlier this year.
Ne-Yo and Natasha Bedingfield will also perform, according to the website.
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" airs Dec. 31 on ABC.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite