Willow Smith to whip up 'Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter Low
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" has a guest list chock full of stars that includes one of music's youngest sensations, Willow Smith.
People.com reports that the 10-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith will perform at the television event. The young starlet's hit single "Whip My Hair" brought her to prominence earlier this year.
Ne-Yo and Natasha Bedingfield will also perform, according to the website.
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" airs Dec. 31 on ABC.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite