Willow Smith to whip up 'Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" has a guest list chock full of stars that includes one of music's youngest sensations, Willow Smith.
People.com reports that the 10-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith will perform at the television event. The young starlet's hit single "Whip My Hair" brought her to prominence earlier this year.
Ne-Yo and Natasha Bedingfield will also perform, according to the website.
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" airs Dec. 31 on ABC.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite