Willow Smith to whip up 'Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" has a guest list chock full of stars that includes one of music's youngest sensations, Willow Smith.
People.com reports that the 10-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith will perform at the television event. The young starlet's hit single "Whip My Hair" brought her to prominence earlier this year.
Ne-Yo and Natasha Bedingfield will also perform, according to the website.
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" airs Dec. 31 on ABC.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite