- Photo: Splash News/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: James Ambler/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Lawrence/ Keeble/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
British singer Amy Winehouse was admitted to hospital on Thursday night after reportedly experiencing more problems following her recent breast enlargement operation.
The "Back to Black" hitmaker was hospitalized in London after suffering chest pains, and was kept in overnight while doctors carried out a series of tests, according to British newspaper The Sun.
Winehouse was previously treated by medics in November after experiencing complications following her breast enhancement the previous month, and the singer is now said to be waiting for a decision on whether she needs to have the implants removed.
A source tells The Sun, "Amy was in agony and became convinced it was something to do with her boobs. She thought she would leave it for a while but the pain got worse. She went into the clinic on Thursday and they kept her under observation.
"She is waiting for a decision on whether the implants have to come out or not. Amy loves her curves and would hate to have to have them taken out. She is still her bubbly self but she is worried."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite