Winehouse wedding dress stolen from singer's home
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: CHAC/LMAC/DWE/ZDS/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: MATT DUNHAM/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: MDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Nabor Goulart/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: YouTube/.7 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: DSAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: WENN/Splash/.10 of 19
- Photo: Vince Maher/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Mischa Richter/Island Records/Promotional12 of 19
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
LONDON (AP) -- Amy Winehouse's charity says two of the late singer's dresses — including her wedding dress — are missing and believed stolen from her former London home.
RELATED: In Memoriam, 2011
The Amy Winehouse Foundation said Thursday the dress Winehouse wore for her 2006 Miami wedding to Blake Fielder-Civil and a newsprint cocktail dress she wore during a British TV appearance are both missing. The presumed theft was discovered during an inventory.
RELATED: Secret Celebrity Weddings
The wedding dress was to have been auctioned off for the charity, established to help young people overcome addiction.
The singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, told the Evening Standard it was "sickening that someone would steal something in the knowledge of its sentimental value."
Winehouse, the Grammy-winning "Back to Black" singer, died from alcohol poisoning on July 23, 2011, at the age of 27.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite