Amy Winehouse's boyfriend: We were planning to wed
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 18
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, has revealed he was planning to wed the singer before she died in July.
The filmmaker insists he and the tragic star were making plans to settle down.
He tells The Sunday Times newspaper, "We had talked about getting married. It wasn't planned as in this date or that date, but it was a topic of conversation and had been for some time."
And Traviss tells the publication it has been very difficult coming to terms with his girlfriend's passing: "One minute I was speaking to her, the next she was gone. You might say we were halfway through a conversation in our life together and then, suddenly, she disappeared."
RELATED: Celebs Gone Too Soon
The "Rehab" hit maker was found dead in her north London home on July 23. She was 27. An inquest into her death is due to be held later this month.
Winehouse was previously married to Blake Fielder-Civil. The couple's year-long marriage ended in divorce in July, 2009.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite