Amy Winehouse's boyfriend: We were planning to wed
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 18
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, has revealed he was planning to wed the singer before she died in July.
The filmmaker insists he and the tragic star were making plans to settle down.
He tells The Sunday Times newspaper, "We had talked about getting married. It wasn't planned as in this date or that date, but it was a topic of conversation and had been for some time."
And Traviss tells the publication it has been very difficult coming to terms with his girlfriend's passing: "One minute I was speaking to her, the next she was gone. You might say we were halfway through a conversation in our life together and then, suddenly, she disappeared."
RELATED: Celebs Gone Too Soon
The "Rehab" hit maker was found dead in her north London home on July 23. She was 27. An inquest into her death is due to be held later this month.
Winehouse was previously married to Blake Fielder-Civil. The couple's year-long marriage ended in divorce in July, 2009.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite