Amy Winehouse's boyfriend: We were planning to wed
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 18
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, has revealed he was planning to wed the singer before she died in July.
The filmmaker insists he and the tragic star were making plans to settle down.
He tells The Sunday Times newspaper, "We had talked about getting married. It wasn't planned as in this date or that date, but it was a topic of conversation and had been for some time."
And Traviss tells the publication it has been very difficult coming to terms with his girlfriend's passing: "One minute I was speaking to her, the next she was gone. You might say we were halfway through a conversation in our life together and then, suddenly, she disappeared."
RELATED: Celebs Gone Too Soon
The "Rehab" hit maker was found dead in her north London home on July 23. She was 27. An inquest into her death is due to be held later this month.
Winehouse was previously married to Blake Fielder-Civil. The couple's year-long marriage ended in divorce in July, 2009.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite