Amy Winehouse's boyfriend: We were planning to wed
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 18
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, has revealed he was planning to wed the singer before she died in July.
The filmmaker insists he and the tragic star were making plans to settle down.
He tells The Sunday Times newspaper, "We had talked about getting married. It wasn't planned as in this date or that date, but it was a topic of conversation and had been for some time."
And Traviss tells the publication it has been very difficult coming to terms with his girlfriend's passing: "One minute I was speaking to her, the next she was gone. You might say we were halfway through a conversation in our life together and then, suddenly, she disappeared."
RELATED: Celebs Gone Too Soon
The "Rehab" hit maker was found dead in her north London home on July 23. She was 27. An inquest into her death is due to be held later this month.
Winehouse was previously married to Blake Fielder-Civil. The couple's year-long marriage ended in divorce in July, 2009.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite