Wyclef Jean Accuses Lauryn Hill of Misleading Him Over Son's Paternity
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Ltd.3 of 22
- Photo: Lynn McAfee/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News6 of 22
- Photo: Promotional7 of 22
- Photo: Promotional8 of 22
- Photo: Promotional9 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com12 of 22
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.13 of 22
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/.16 of 22
- Photo: Wonderwall17 of 22
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: RL2/ZOB/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Wyclef Jean has accused his former Fugees bandmate and ex-lover Lauryn Hill of misleading him about the paternity of her son with Rohan Marley.
RELATED: Where Are They Now? '90s Rappers
The couple was caught up in an affair at the height of their fame in the band despite Jean being married to Marie Claudinette at the time.
Jean has previously hinted the romance was the catalyst for the group's split in 1997, but in his new memoir, titled "Purpose," he blames Hill for allegedly lying about the paternity of her child in a bid to convince him it was his and not Marley's.
In an excerpt obtained by the New York Post, Jean writes, "In that moment something died between us. I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn't forgive that.
"She could no longer be my muse. Our love spell was broken."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite