Wyclef Jean Accuses Lauryn Hill of Misleading Him Over Son's Paternity
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Ltd.3 of 22
- Photo: Lynn McAfee/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News6 of 22
- Photo: Promotional7 of 22
- Photo: Promotional8 of 22
- Photo: Promotional9 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com12 of 22
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.13 of 22
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/.16 of 22
- Photo: Wonderwall17 of 22
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: RL2/ZOB/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Wyclef Jean has accused his former Fugees bandmate and ex-lover Lauryn Hill of misleading him about the paternity of her son with Rohan Marley.
RELATED: Where Are They Now? '90s Rappers
The couple was caught up in an affair at the height of their fame in the band despite Jean being married to Marie Claudinette at the time.
Jean has previously hinted the romance was the catalyst for the group's split in 1997, but in his new memoir, titled "Purpose," he blames Hill for allegedly lying about the paternity of her child in a bid to convince him it was his and not Marley's.
In an excerpt obtained by the New York Post, Jean writes, "In that moment something died between us. I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn't forgive that.
"She could no longer be my muse. Our love spell was broken."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite