Wyclef Jean Accuses Lauryn Hill of Misleading Him Over Son's Paternity
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Ltd.3 of 22
- Photo: Lynn McAfee/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News6 of 22
- Photo: Promotional7 of 22
- Photo: Promotional8 of 22
- Photo: Promotional9 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com12 of 22
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.13 of 22
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/.16 of 22
- Photo: Wonderwall17 of 22
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: RL2/ZOB/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Wyclef Jean has accused his former Fugees bandmate and ex-lover Lauryn Hill of misleading him about the paternity of her son with Rohan Marley.
RELATED: Where Are They Now? '90s Rappers
The couple was caught up in an affair at the height of their fame in the band despite Jean being married to Marie Claudinette at the time.
Jean has previously hinted the romance was the catalyst for the group's split in 1997, but in his new memoir, titled "Purpose," he blames Hill for allegedly lying about the paternity of her child in a bid to convince him it was his and not Marley's.
In an excerpt obtained by the New York Post, Jean writes, "In that moment something died between us. I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn't forgive that.
"She could no longer be my muse. Our love spell was broken."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's best red-carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite