Wyclef Jean Accuses Lauryn Hill of Misleading Him Over Son's Paternity
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Ltd.3 of 22
- Photo: Lynn McAfee/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News6 of 22
- Photo: Promotional7 of 22
- Photo: Promotional8 of 22
- Photo: Promotional9 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 22
- Photo: WireImage.com12 of 22
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.13 of 22
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/.16 of 22
- Photo: Wonderwall17 of 22
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: RL2/ZOB/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
Wyclef Jean has accused his former Fugees bandmate and ex-lover Lauryn Hill of misleading him about the paternity of her son with Rohan Marley.
RELATED: Where Are They Now? '90s Rappers
The couple was caught up in an affair at the height of their fame in the band despite Jean being married to Marie Claudinette at the time.
Jean has previously hinted the romance was the catalyst for the group's split in 1997, but in his new memoir, titled "Purpose," he blames Hill for allegedly lying about the paternity of her child in a bid to convince him it was his and not Marley's.
In an excerpt obtained by the New York Post, Jean writes, "In that moment something died between us. I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn't forgive that.
"She could no longer be my muse. Our love spell was broken."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite