Wynonna Judd calls husband's recovery 'a miracle'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Anne Goetze/USMagazine7 of 12
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Country music star Wynonna Judd is opening up about her husband's motorcycle crash in August, which required doctors to amputate his left leg.
Her husband, drummer Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser, 55, joined Judd, 48, onstage Tuesday night during her performance on the first stop of her Rockin' Christmas tour in the Canadian city of Regina, Saskatchewan.
"It's been a long way from Aug. 18 to here. It's truly a miracle," she told the audience at one point during the show, according to the local newspaper the Leader-Post.
Judd and her husband were riding on separate bikes before a concert in Deadwood, S.D. last August when his bike collided with an oncoming vehicle. Moser's injuries resulted in his left leg being amputated above the knee and he also underwent surgery on one of his hands.
Moser, a drummer for the band The Big Noise, was expected to be stay in a rehabilitation facility for three to four weeks, but completed his treatment in just eight days. He took the stage Tuesday night to perform with his wife and received a lengthy standing ovation, the Leader-Post reported.
Judd recently spoke about some of the ways her life changed after the accident. "I went from Wynonna the singer to Wynonna the wife, the nurse, the cook, the driver," she told the websiteThe Boot, according to People.com. "We're talking real down-in-the-trenches, hardcore stuff that you don't really think you're gonna have to go to [in a marriage]," she added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite