Wynonna Judd calls husband's recovery 'a miracle'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Anne Goetze/USMagazine7 of 12
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Country music star Wynonna Judd is opening up about her husband's motorcycle crash in August, which required doctors to amputate his left leg.
Her husband, drummer Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser, 55, joined Judd, 48, onstage Tuesday night during her performance on the first stop of her Rockin' Christmas tour in the Canadian city of Regina, Saskatchewan.
"It's been a long way from Aug. 18 to here. It's truly a miracle," she told the audience at one point during the show, according to the local newspaper the Leader-Post.
Judd and her husband were riding on separate bikes before a concert in Deadwood, S.D. last August when his bike collided with an oncoming vehicle. Moser's injuries resulted in his left leg being amputated above the knee and he also underwent surgery on one of his hands.
Moser, a drummer for the band The Big Noise, was expected to be stay in a rehabilitation facility for three to four weeks, but completed his treatment in just eight days. He took the stage Tuesday night to perform with his wife and received a lengthy standing ovation, the Leader-Post reported.
Judd recently spoke about some of the ways her life changed after the accident. "I went from Wynonna the singer to Wynonna the wife, the nurse, the cook, the driver," she told the websiteThe Boot, according to People.com. "We're talking real down-in-the-trenches, hardcore stuff that you don't really think you're gonna have to go to [in a marriage]," she added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite