Wynonna Judd Marries -- See Her Wedding Dress!
- Photo: Anne Goetze/USMagazine1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Wynonna Judd married Cactus Moser in a sunset wedding June 10 on her farm in Leiper's Fork, Tenn., and the new Us Weekly, out now, has all the exclusive details and photos!
For her third walk down the aisle, the country crooner, 48, donned a Houri Barahimi dress -- and no shoes! A drummer in Judd's band, The Big Noise, 55-year old Moser was cowboy chic in his tuxedo, which he accessorized with a vest, pocket watch and holster.
"I felt a joy that hasn't been there before," Judd gushes to Us of the intimate bash -- where attendees included her kids Grace, 16, and Elijah, 17, from a previous marriage. (Her sister Ashley Judd and mom Naomi Judd were not on hand for the bash.)
Dating since 2009, Judd and Moser announced their engagement last December. Judd divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, after four years in 2007, and split from businessman Arch Kelly III -- with whom she has two children -- in 1998.
For much more on Judd's nuptials -- the cake, the party details and more photos! -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite