Wynonna Judd Marries -- See Her Wedding Dress!
- Photo: Anne Goetze/USMagazine1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Wynonna Judd married Cactus Moser in a sunset wedding June 10 on her farm in Leiper's Fork, Tenn., and the new Us Weekly, out now, has all the exclusive details and photos!
For her third walk down the aisle, the country crooner, 48, donned a Houri Barahimi dress -- and no shoes! A drummer in Judd's band, The Big Noise, 55-year old Moser was cowboy chic in his tuxedo, which he accessorized with a vest, pocket watch and holster.
"I felt a joy that hasn't been there before," Judd gushes to Us of the intimate bash -- where attendees included her kids Grace, 16, and Elijah, 17, from a previous marriage. (Her sister Ashley Judd and mom Naomi Judd were not on hand for the bash.)
Dating since 2009, Judd and Moser announced their engagement last December. Judd divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, after four years in 2007, and split from businessman Arch Kelly III -- with whom she has two children -- in 1998.
For much more on Judd's nuptials -- the cake, the party details and more photos! -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite