Wynonna Judd Marries -- See Her Wedding Dress!
- Photo: Anne Goetze/USMagazine1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Exclusive: Charlie Sheen Pursues a Return to Two and a Half MenMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:52:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: Gotham, Scorpion, Forever, Sleepy HollowMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- As the Fall Season Begins, Will 4 Remain TV's Magic Number? MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:46:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy Conno
Wynonna Judd married Cactus Moser in a sunset wedding June 10 on her farm in Leiper's Fork, Tenn., and the new Us Weekly, out now, has all the exclusive details and photos!
For her third walk down the aisle, the country crooner, 48, donned a Houri Barahimi dress -- and no shoes! A drummer in Judd's band, The Big Noise, 55-year old Moser was cowboy chic in his tuxedo, which he accessorized with a vest, pocket watch and holster.
"I felt a joy that hasn't been there before," Judd gushes to Us of the intimate bash -- where attendees included her kids Grace, 16, and Elijah, 17, from a previous marriage. (Her sister Ashley Judd and mom Naomi Judd were not on hand for the bash.)
Dating since 2009, Judd and Moser announced their engagement last December. Judd divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, after four years in 2007, and split from businessman Arch Kelly III -- with whom she has two children -- in 1998.
For much more on Judd's nuptials -- the cake, the party details and more photos! -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite