Wynonna Judd Marries -- See Her Wedding Dress!
- Photo: Anne Goetze/USMagazine1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Wynonna Judd married Cactus Moser in a sunset wedding June 10 on her farm in Leiper's Fork, Tenn., and the new Us Weekly, out now, has all the exclusive details and photos!
For her third walk down the aisle, the country crooner, 48, donned a Houri Barahimi dress -- and no shoes! A drummer in Judd's band, The Big Noise, 55-year old Moser was cowboy chic in his tuxedo, which he accessorized with a vest, pocket watch and holster.
"I felt a joy that hasn't been there before," Judd gushes to Us of the intimate bash -- where attendees included her kids Grace, 16, and Elijah, 17, from a previous marriage. (Her sister Ashley Judd and mom Naomi Judd were not on hand for the bash.)
Dating since 2009, Judd and Moser announced their engagement last December. Judd divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, after four years in 2007, and split from businessman Arch Kelly III -- with whom she has two children -- in 1998.
For much more on Judd's nuptials -- the cake, the party details and more photos! -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite