Wynonna Judd's Husband Has Leg Amputated Following Motorcycle Accident
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Chris Gardner
Wynonna Judd's husband, Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser, had his left leg amputated following injuries he sustained during a motorcycle accident on Saturday in South Dakota.
A statement posted to Wynonna's official website says, "Moser's left leg was severed at the scene of the accident and doctors in Rapid City, S.D., amputated the leg above the knee. He has also undergone surgery to his hand."
The 55-year-old Moser, who performs as a drummer in Judd's band, was riding his motorcycle with Judd when the accident occurred. According to the South Dakota Highway Patrol, Moser crossed the center line and collided with a car. The driver of the car was not injured. Wynonna was riding ahead of her husband and was also not injured.
Moser and Judd were in South Dakota on tour. She was scheduled to perform in Deadwood on Saturday night, but that show was canceled. Her current tour is scheduled to continue through Dec. 22. The fate of additional dates remain unclear.
"Judd and Moser appreciate all of the quick medical and police responders as well as the hospital staff and well-wishes from family, friends and fans," continued the statement on Judd's site.
Judd and Moser were married on June 10, 2012 at her home in Tennessee.
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite