Wynonna Judd's Husband Has Leg Amputated Following Motorcycle Accident
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
By Chris Gardner
Wynonna Judd's husband, Michael Scott "Cactus" Moser, had his left leg amputated following injuries he sustained during a motorcycle accident on Saturday in South Dakota.
A statement posted to Wynonna's official website says, "Moser's left leg was severed at the scene of the accident and doctors in Rapid City, S.D., amputated the leg above the knee. He has also undergone surgery to his hand."
The 55-year-old Moser, who performs as a drummer in Judd's band, was riding his motorcycle with Judd when the accident occurred. According to the South Dakota Highway Patrol, Moser crossed the center line and collided with a car. The driver of the car was not injured. Wynonna was riding ahead of her husband and was also not injured.
Moser and Judd were in South Dakota on tour. She was scheduled to perform in Deadwood on Saturday night, but that show was canceled. Her current tour is scheduled to continue through Dec. 22. The fate of additional dates remain unclear.
"Judd and Moser appreciate all of the quick medical and police responders as well as the hospital staff and well-wishes from family, friends and fans," continued the statement on Judd's site.
Judd and Moser were married on June 10, 2012 at her home in Tennessee.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite