'Y I Drive the Lambo?': Bow Wow Drinks, Drives and Tweets All About ItRelated: Hot Gossip, Chris Brown, Bow Wow
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Phelan Ebenhack/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
If a man is known by the company he keeps, we probably shouldn't expect too much from Bow Wow, who was hanging with Chris Brown on New Year's Eve at LIV nightclub at the Fontainebleau in Miami. That said, we do expect basic human decency, which means not endangering innocent lives by drinking and driving and not bragging about your recklessly moronic behavior on Twitter.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"Im bout to be [bleeped] up n drunk tweeting. Im saying sorry now for what i might tweet," warned the diminutive, if "Lil"-dropping, rapper, 22. "But [bleep] it! Im young n rich im goin hard 2nite."
And he meant it.
According to the New York Daily News, Bow Wow left the club with fellow role models Brown, 20, and Akon, 36, in tow, but he had some trouble retrieving his Lamborghini from a concerned valet.
"The valet looked skeptical and asked him if he was OK to drive," says a source. "But Bow Wow didn't look happy that he asked that -- and the valet just gave him his keys. It would have been a huge scene if they denied him his car."
And heaven knows no one would want to cause a scene to stop an allegedly drunk guy from climbing behind the wheel of one of the fastest cars on the planet.
Soon, Bow Wow was giving a play-by-play of his asshattery: "Face numb im whippin the lambo. Tispy [sic] as [bleep]. Just left @livmiami."
A little later, he had a moment of self-awareness and noted, "Im [bleeped] up!!! Ohhhh damn. Y i drive the lambo. Chris might have to drive after next spot."
Not exactly a comforting thought given Brown's unsavory history with the Lamborghini, the same car he was driving on the night he assaulted Rihanna.
And yet, he was apparently the one trying to keep Bow Wow on a short leash (and you know you're in trouble when Chris Brown is worried about your behavior).
"He was out of control," a spy tells the paper. "Chris seemed like he was taking care of him -- he had two security guards with him at all times and was making sure Bow Wow didn't do anything too stupid."
But if drinking, driving and tweeting don't meet the criteria for "too stupid," the mind boggles at what would. Drinking, driving and tweeting while eating lobster, perhaps?
Anyhoo, TMZ answers the question we're all asking, which is: Can Bow Wow be arrested for confessing to DWI in 140 characters or less? Unfortunately, he can't, although maybe someone could at least whap him on the butt with a rolled-up newspaper.
It also seems that Bow Wow has learned a new trick or two from Brown about deflecting responsibility. He later deleted the posts about his numb face and tipsy state in the Lambo and offered up a mea culpa of sorts.
"Apologize for that tweet," he wrote. "it was stupid and immature. not a way i want to kick my #2010 year off. i got too much good stuff lined up. my bad."
Just so we're all clear: Bow Wow is sorry that he tweeted about drinking and driving, but the actual act apparently doesn't even rate a "my bad."
Read more Hot Gossip
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite