Zac Hanson, wife Kate welcome third child
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 7
- Photo: DC5/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Charles M. Ommanney/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: DC5/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
MMMBaby! Zac Hanson has become a dad for the third time, a rep for the musician confirms to Us Weekly. The "MMMBop" singer and his wife Kate welcomed a baby boy on Oct. 17.
"We are very excited to share the addition of George Abraham Walker Hanson to our growing family," Zac tells Us. "Abraham is healthy and we are happily sharing a little down time together as a family." The couple's new baby boy arrived weighing 8 lbs. and 7 oz.
PHOTOS: The hottest teen idols ever
Hanson, 27, confirmed to Us in May that he and his wife were expecting again. "We are so happy and thankful to add more life and love to our family!" the singer said.
He added: "It's fun this time to watch the little ones so excitedly anticipating their new sibling."
PHOTOS: Young celebrity parents
Zac and Kate married in 2006 and already have two children together -- son Shepherd, 5, and daughter Junia Rosa Ruth, 2.
The couple's new addition will sure have plenty of cousins to call his playmates. The new bundle of joy now joins Zac's nieces and nephews. His brother Isaac, 32, has two kids with his wife Nicole -- daughter Everett, 6, and son James Monroe, 4. Frontman Taylor, 30, has five kids with his wife Natalie -- Ezra, 10, Penelope, 8, River, 6, Viggo, 4, and Wilhelmina Jane, 12 months.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite