- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News1 of 13
By Michelle Lanz
Sometimes it seems like celebrities come straight from Middle-Earth. Some have unusually large feet, others have hairy arms, and just about all of them live in an elaborate fantasy land us normal folks only read about it books. Since today marks "Lord of the Rings" creator J.R.R. Tokein's 119th birthday, we take a look at some celebs who have taken on Hobbit-like qualities.
Hobbit Name: Snooki Baggins
Shire Skill: Snooks managed to turn her penchant for wearing ginormous shoe sneakers into a full-on business called Snooki Slippers. For just one easy payment of $19.99 you too could look like the ringleader of a Jersey Shore Hobbit shire. Now if only she could get Samwise Gamgee to do her laundry.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite