WW Comics: Wonderweird Headlines for Oct. 14Related: WW Comics, Bruce Willis, Jessica Simpson, Lisa Rinna
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall1 of 8
By Michelle Lanz with illustrations by Jordan Monsell
Another week, another slew of bizarre celebrity headlines that border on the unbelievable. Whether they're totally true or slightly exaggerated, they never fail to make us LOL. Click through for a comic rundown of this week's most insane headlines.
Headline: Trump Eyeing U.S. Presidency
Subhead: Billionaire businessman Donald Trump says that he's seriously thinking about running for president of the United States in 2012.
Great! I was just thinking how much I'd love to see Trump's hairpiece on a hundred-dollar bill.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite