Field Guide to New York Fashion Week 2010Related: Field Guide, Gisele Bundchen, Gwen Stefani, Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Samantha Ronson
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News1 of 16
Watching "The Rachel Zoe Project" has gotten us revved up for Fashion Week. Thank goodness it's only a week away! While New York City preps itself for an influx of designers, models and, of course, celebs, we'll get you ready for all the hottest shows, parties and events. You're gonna be so busy, you may not even have time to eat (not like the models do, anyway).
New venue: Bye-bye Bryant Park; hello, Lincoln Center! It's the first time in 16 years that the biannual event has changed locations. The first show to debut in the new venue's main space, the Theatre, will be the "Project Runway" final showdown, judged by Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, Nina Garcia and Michael Kors. So don't worry if you can't make it -- at least you'll be able to see it on TV eventually!
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite