- Photo: Peter Lindbergh/Vogue1 of 7
By Molly McGonigle
Ever since her break-out hit "An Education," Carey Mulligan has emerged as Hollywood's newest indie darling. With her pixie hair cut and classy fashion perspective, it's no surprise that audiences are captivated by this breathe of fresh air , especially compared to other starlets. In the newest issue of Vogue, Mulligan talks about working with her idol, why she doesn't walk the red carpet with her beau Shia La Beouf and what roles she wants to take on next.
On sticking to roles she likes:
"I don't want to bore anybody. I'm not strategic; I've never done anything I didn't want to do."
Read the full interview with Carey Mulligan at the new Vogue.com
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite