Lea Michele: 'I feel beautiful no matter how I look'Related: Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour1 of 5
By Rebecca Silverstein
A year and a half ago, the biggest credit on Lea Michele's resume was Broadway's "Spring Awakening." But while she was big in the world of musical theater, she was unknown everywhere else. Fast-forward to today: Thanks to a little show called "Glee," she's one of Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World and an Emmy-nominated actress -- not to mention Glamour's September cover girl! Keep click for interview highlights.
On making her dream of show business a reality:
"When I was a little kid, my mother and I used to watch the Golden Globes and I would dress up and she would get sparkling apple cider and we would make a tray of hors d'oeuvres and watch it together. And I would get up and make a pretend speech."
RELATED: Read the entire interview with Lea
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite