Romance Report for Nov. 15: Reunion RundownRelated: Hot Gossip, Britney Spears, Courteney Cox, Whitney Houston
- Photo: Splash News1 of 5
By Kat Giantis
Britney Spears' broken home is on the mend. Gossip Cop confirms the popster's parents, Jamie and Lynne, have reconciled eight years after their nearly three-decade marriage fizzled. Word of the reunion follows a Saturday sighting of the pair at Los Angeles hot spot Boudoir, where, a source tells Perez Hilton, the fiftysomethings were "all over each other."
"They were holding hands and being affectionate all night long," relays the eyewitness. "They even started grinding up on each other when Britney's 'Toxic' was played." OK, that's kinda weird and ooky.
Jamie and Lynne reportedly started seeing each other again over the summer. No word on how Brit-Brit feels about their second shot at love, but she was thrilled when they initially called it quits. "It's the best thing that's ever happened to my family," she said at the time. "My mom and dad, bottom line, do not get along. When I was a baby, they argued. I wanted this to happen 10 years ago."
Read on for more reunion news ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite