Countdown: The Top 10 Celeb ComebacksRelated: Countdowns, Demi Moore, John Travolta, Neil Patrick Harris, Mickey Rourke, Bret Michaels
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP1 of 11
Everybody loves a celeb who manages to climb back on top; their stories offer all the gossipy drama of a scandal with the added benefit of a happy ending. But which celebs have had the greatest success stepping out of the shadows and back into the spotlight? Check out our run-through of the stars who've come back the best.
10. Stephen Dorff
Though his filmography is full of modest hits ("Backbeat"), indie flicks ("I Shot Andy Warhol") and "Blade," Stephen Dorff was a heartthrob in the late '80s and early '90s who was often touted as the next big thing. Professionally speaking, Dorff didn't score that big thing until "Somewhere," the Sofia Coppola movie that hits theaters Dec. 22. At last, Dorff is earning critical praise and making good on the promise he's held for years.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite