Carey Mulligan: I want to play someone nastyRelated: Celeb Gloss, Shia LaBeouf, Carey Mulligan
- Photo: Peter Lindbergh/Vogue1 of 7
By Molly McGonigle
Ever since her break-out hit "An Education," Carey Mulligan has emerged as Hollywood's newest indie darling. With her pixie hair cut, sophisticated fashion sense and adorable quirkiness, it's no surprise that audiences are captivated by this breathe of fresh air. Click through to see what Mulligan has to say to Vogue about working with her idol, why she doesn't walk the red carpet with her beau Shia LaBeouf and what roles she wants to take on next. And when you're done check out Vogue's new website.
On sticking to roles she likes:
"I don't want to bore anybody. I'm not strategic; I've never done anything I didn't want to do."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite