'16 and Pregnant' Star Confirms Baby No. 2, Tells Off HatersRelated: Stork Report
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 3
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
By Kat Giantis
She may have sold her life to MTV, but "16 and Pregnant" star Jordan Ward doesn't appreciate your judgment. On Saturday, the 18-year-old mom of 17-month-old Noah confirmed on her Facebook page that she's expecting her second child with her husband, Brian.
The news brought plenty of congratulations, including one from trouble-prone "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans, and a whole lot of condemnation, which prompted Ward to fire back.
"I've read every comment on here. Yes I'm pregnant again," she wrote. "I really do not care if you think it's wrong. I am married, we pay for everything , we aren't living off of family or anything. We pay rent, we own our car, [pay] for insurance, pay for food, pay for our cell phones, pay for clothes and whatever Noah needs."
Oh, and in case you were wondering, Ward doesn't need any help, thank you very much.
"Here's a kicker," she says. "I AM THE ONE WHO TAKES CARE OF NOAH 24/7!"
Ward, whose husband is joining the Air Force this summer to become a linguist, is reportedly expecting a girl in November.
The former model, who began dating Brian two years ago, recently told Us that she one day hopes to pursue a career in photography, a plan that she'll probably have to put on hold for a little longer.
"I don't feel like a teen anymore, that's for sure," she told the mag. "And I don't like being labeled as a teen mom too much, either. I didn't know taking care of a baby would be as hard as it is, but Noah is my responsibility …"
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite