Aaron Paul and his wife met, had first kiss on the Coachella ferris wheel
- Photo: Instagram1 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: laurenparsek/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Dmac/CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: @aaronpaul_8/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Aaron Paul is opening up about his love life! While speaking with the user-generated news site Reddit on Tuesday, Aug. 13, the "Breaking Bad" star squeezed in an answer about his new bride, Lauren Parsekian, while also talking about the AMC series, which kicked off the second half of its fifth and final season on Sunday, Aug. 11.
"Anything music festival related," he said when asked about his favorite vacation spot. "Me and Lauren are addicted to musical festivals. We met at Coachella."
In fact, a lot happened for the couple at the three-day festival, set in Indio, Calif. "We fell in love at Coachella," he revealed. "We had our first kiss on a ferris wheel at Coachella. So anything that reminds us of that we're very excited to do."
Paul and Parsekian, 25, married at the Cottage Pavilion at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, May 26, a source exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly at the time. The bride wore a strapless Cinderella style gown and Paul's "Breaking Bad" co-star, Bryan Cranston, was a groomsmen for the big day. "I'm going to try not to be a sobbing mess up there," the actor told Us about the then-upcoming nuptials back in July 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite