Adam Levine defends Christina Aguilera after Howard Stern's 'plus size' jibe
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 25
- Photo: Starbux/WENN2 of 25
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 25
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 25
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News7 of 25
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 25
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 25
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 25
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News11 of 25
- Photo: LEGOLAND California/Splash News12 of 25
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 25
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 25
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage15 of 25
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin16 of 25
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com17 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage19 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage20 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage21 of 25
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP22 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage23 of 25
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks24 of 25
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Aguilera has been criticized by gossips in recent years for showing off a curvier figure, but recently brushed off the comments, declaring: "As long as I'm happy in my own skin, that's all I need. I'm happy with where I'm at. I have a boyfriend that loves my body. I love my body."
DJ Stern brought up the subject of Aguilera's weight during a chat with the Maroon 5 star on his Sirius radio show on Tuesday, asking him, "Why do you think she's got so heavy, is she upset? She used to be so f------ hot! And her clothes are too tight, am I right?"
RELATED: The best and worst Grammy hair
Levine joked, "Her clothes are tight, she likes to wear tight clothes!" before adding: "She clearly likes to talk about being comfortable with being a woman, and snapping her fingers and doing the whole (diva) thing."
Stern then declared, "When you're a plus sized woman, you can't wear the tight clothes anymore", but the rocker jumped in to reply: "I wouldn't go that far actually."
RELATED: Celebs who can't quit bad habits
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite