Adam Levine defends Christina Aguilera after Howard Stern's 'plus size' jibe
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 25
- Photo: Starbux/WENN2 of 25
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 25
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 25
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News7 of 25
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 25
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 25
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 25
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News11 of 25
- Photo: LEGOLAND California/Splash News12 of 25
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 25
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 25
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage15 of 25
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin16 of 25
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com17 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage19 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage20 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage21 of 25
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP22 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage23 of 25
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks24 of 25
More Celeb News
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of Anarchy
Aguilera has been criticized by gossips in recent years for showing off a curvier figure, but recently brushed off the comments, declaring: "As long as I'm happy in my own skin, that's all I need. I'm happy with where I'm at. I have a boyfriend that loves my body. I love my body."
DJ Stern brought up the subject of Aguilera's weight during a chat with the Maroon 5 star on his Sirius radio show on Tuesday, asking him, "Why do you think she's got so heavy, is she upset? She used to be so f------ hot! And her clothes are too tight, am I right?"
RELATED: The best and worst Grammy hair
Levine joked, "Her clothes are tight, she likes to wear tight clothes!" before adding: "She clearly likes to talk about being comfortable with being a woman, and snapping her fingers and doing the whole (diva) thing."
Stern then declared, "When you're a plus sized woman, you can't wear the tight clothes anymore", but the rocker jumped in to reply: "I wouldn't go that far actually."
RELATED: Celebs who can't quit bad habits
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite