Adam Levine defends Christina Aguilera after Howard Stern's 'plus size' jibe
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 25
- Photo: Starbux/WENN2 of 25
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 25
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 25
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News7 of 25
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 25
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 25
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 25
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News11 of 25
- Photo: LEGOLAND California/Splash News12 of 25
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 25
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 25
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage15 of 25
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin16 of 25
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com17 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage19 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage20 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage21 of 25
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP22 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage23 of 25
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks24 of 25
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
Aguilera has been criticized by gossips in recent years for showing off a curvier figure, but recently brushed off the comments, declaring: "As long as I'm happy in my own skin, that's all I need. I'm happy with where I'm at. I have a boyfriend that loves my body. I love my body."
DJ Stern brought up the subject of Aguilera's weight during a chat with the Maroon 5 star on his Sirius radio show on Tuesday, asking him, "Why do you think she's got so heavy, is she upset? She used to be so f------ hot! And her clothes are too tight, am I right?"
RELATED: The best and worst Grammy hair
Levine joked, "Her clothes are tight, she likes to wear tight clothes!" before adding: "She clearly likes to talk about being comfortable with being a woman, and snapping her fingers and doing the whole (diva) thing."
Stern then declared, "When you're a plus sized woman, you can't wear the tight clothes anymore", but the rocker jumped in to reply: "I wouldn't go that far actually."
RELATED: Celebs who can't quit bad habits
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite