Audrina: Heidi Montag Wants to Be "Next Octomom!"
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Forget being the next Britney Spears! The Hills' Heidi Montag has a new celebrity aspiration.
"She said she wanted to be the next Octomom!" Hills star Audrina Patridge told Usmagazine.com at the Surfrider's 25th Anniversary Gala on Friday in L.A. "I was like, 'Heidi, no you don't!'"(Octomom Nadya Suleman -- who, after having octuplets in January, is raising 14 kids on her own -- told Us this summer that "it was a mistake" to have so many children without a father figure.)
Patridge told Us that Montag, 23, is "ready for kids," but her husband of five months, Spencer Pratt, does not want to start a family just yet, if ever.On The View this month, Pratt, 26, said he wasn't sleeping with his wife because she keeps trying to get pregnant. "She [says] she is not going to tell me she is going to go off her birth control," Pratt had said.Patridge, however, isn't concerned that the clash might cause them to split. They are "bickering back and forth, like a married couple does," she told Us.
In fact, she said their marriage has made them a stronger couple."They're really close," Patridge told Us. "They're inseparable. I think if anything, it's helped them in a lot of ways."
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite