'Bachelor' Juan Pablo, Nikki Ferrell seek counseling from 'Marriage Boot Camp' duo
- Photo: nikki_ferrell/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: Rick Rowell/ABC/USMagazine2 of 7
- Photo: juanpagalavis/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: NP2/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: juanpagalavis/Instagram6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Trouble in paradise already? After wrapping season 18 of "The Bachelor" on March 10 in an explosive and controversial finale, Juan Pablo Galavis and girlfriend Nikki Ferrell are already seeking out relationship advice from WE tv's "Marriage Boot Camp" counseling duo Jim and Elizabeth Carroll.
The team, who has worked with reality couples Trista and Ryan Sutter, JWoww and fiance Roger Matthew, and Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley, sat down with Galavis, 32, and Ferrell, 26, in Miami this week to talk about their relationship. Though the "Bachelor" couple won't appear on this season of "Marriage Boot Camp," they aren't opposed to working with the show in the future. And the Carrolls spoke with Us Weekly about the in-depth talk they shared with the newest "Bachelor."
"I think they have marriage on their minds, but I think what Juan did was a really, I mean it wasn’t a very romantic fairytale ending, but I think what he did was very wise in the fact that he said you know, 'I want to go through conflicts with this girl. I want to do some problem solving, I want to see basically what the ugly side is before I jump out there and tell somebody I love them and just get married,'" Jim revealed to Us.
And though host Chris Harrison criticized Galavis in the finale for not saying he loved the blond pediatric nurse, Elizabeth doesn't think he did the wrong thing.
"A lot of people are saying that he’s commitment phobic or he’s not ready for commitment, but we were actually seeing a different side of him," she continued. "Not only is he not commitment phobic, he is very serious about commitment that’s why he didn’t jump into the engagement right away, because it is very serious to him."
But their romance isn't all positive. The Carrolls believe that Galavis and Ferrell's drastically different personality types could end up being their downfall.
"He is a very strong leader, he’s masculine, he doesn’t like to compromise a whole lot, and he’s got a good value system," Jim continued. "Nikki is more nurturing, sympathetic, and she’s more feminine in her values. So when you put those two kind of people together the stronger one -- like Juan Pablo -- would tend to run over somebody like Nikki, if Nikki doesn’t have good boundaries."
Tune into "Marriage Boot Camp" on WE tv Friday nights at 9 p.m. ET.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite