Blake Lively suffers red-carpet wardrobe malfunctionRelated: Blake Lively, Martha Stewart
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Blake Lively suffered a major wardrobe malfunction at a red-carpet event in New York on Tuesday night when a photographer stepped on her dress and ripped the train off.
RELATED: Blake goes red!
The "Gossip Girl" star was attending the Time 100 gala at Manhattan venue Jazz at Lincoln Center, celebrating her inclusion in the magazine's Most Influential List, when snapper Patrick McMullan accidentally trod on the bottom of her blue Zuhair Murad gown, tearing off the chiffon train.
Martha Stewart was the first to notice that the photographer was the culprit, according to New York Magazine. "Patrick!" she said. "Give her back her train!" McMullan then turned around and exclaimed, "Oh, I seem to have stepped on some lady's train!"
Lively quickly ran to the bathroom to secure it using safety pins.
RELATED: When celebs show skin
But the actress refused to let the incident spoil her evening, and after she had fixed her frock, she told the publication, "You just have to be crafty!"
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite